lol i need to stop eating so late at night… how about a two month resolution for the rest of 2014 to help me achieve my goals step by step hehe
- so my friend lost 5 pounds in a month by eating more healthy, drinking more tea and water, eating less at night, and doing yoga
- my goal is to lose 5 pounds in a month by eating only one bowl of whatever i want at night, drinking one cup of green tea in the morning and 2-3 bottles of water throughout the day, and going on a ten minute jog in the morning.
aite let’s start small HAHA it’s only two months away from 2015 and it’s time for me to work towards my goals, and not only dream about it.
haven’t done this in awhile but today… wow. today i found out why it is i dance.
- life in general is going pretty ok except for college apps/last minute testing
- had a really fulfilling dance day today- even ballet was good, and there was master class with angela
- this woman is so amazing how is she able to make me feel so much through her movement
- danced to it’s all coming back to me now by dear celine dion and words just cannot express how much i felt while in that room with her powerful voice and emotion
- got called out to dance in a trio with hadar and katrina
- watched just how amazing my family is- seeing ember and kristin dance together… i’ve never noticed how similar they are when they dance- the same energy, same personality, they move you with quiet but strong power, they are the ones who hold you when you fall apart. kristin is younger but i see that power within her, the power that ember has found already.
- danced with all the seniors. i just cannot believe how much of a bond we have together, how much i trust in them, how much i would give them of me. i can’t leave them, can’t let go and move on, all of these years i have spent with them and now, we’re here, with so much love.
- i started crying waay before that but when i danced with all the seniors it wasn’t just us crying but even the other people. i couldnt stop even as i hugged all the people i’ve spent so much time with and been so vulnerable with.
- went up to hug angela and she told me that i’ve grown so much, become so beautiful, as she grabbed the pullover i was wearing, i…
- i can’t stop shaking, my body is so wrecked with my injured ankle but with so much emotional energy inside me i cant contain.
reflect: i don’t know what i did on that floor and will never be able to recreate that exact moment but as long as i remember that feeling of dancing with everything i have, not caring about what i look like, just letting loose. i’ve found myself, found what my body can do, found just how much i love and appreciate the people around me.